We started shop rides from the 700 shop in Windsor, simply to encourage people to ride their bikes and meet like-minded people. Over the last 5 years we have evolved and now have 100 regular riders with diverse cycling backgrounds.
In order to maintain our high standards and ensure the experience riders have come to expect and enjoy, as well as to safeguard our riders, it made sense for us to affiliate with British Cycling as a road cycling club. In addition, some wish to race and we can now offer you support in pursuit of that goal too!
Why become a member of 700cc?
We have numerous groups of varying pace to suit all levels of rider. We ride out on Saturdays and Sundays and you can enjoy the rides as a social morning out with your cycling buddies or test yourself in faster groups. See how the legs feel on the day.
As a member you will receive:
• Programmed discount of up to 15% at 700
• Prioritised workshop time for repairs/servicing
• Priority on 700 Cycling Trips
• Priority access to Coached Cycling Sessions (chargeable)
• Priority access to presentation evenings
• Priority access to bike maintenance workshops
• Off season Strength & Conditioning Classes
• Off season Spin/Turbo classes
…all for the respectable sum of £30.00 per year for adults and £20 for juniors (under 16), seniors (over 60) and Second Claims.
Members can join in on Strava : Track your progress and see how you stack up against fellow club riders!